Mum won $300 dollars over yesterday .
Congrats to her & her friends are all very generous i swear :D
Anw, wenfang came to my house.
Tianchi daddy & marcus bro came to find us & we slacked awhile (:
Today , fetched bro at hougang with mum (:
Went to bedok to have lunch .
After that mummy fetch me to facial at tampines .
Meet ahyi & aunty at there . After that went cs awhile .
Had hard time calling people to help me buy cigg -.-
Saw jeremy & co & hussain .
Went to sp after that , was real sian .
Binghui bro & kenny bro didnt disturb me , real happy ./
Ahgong still got , urghs .
They went cc bath after that . I wait outside the toilet .
Mygod , & shuyi keep staring ? I very scared bodohxz.
Lirong mei & wenfang came .
Played taidi . & mummy came to fetch me .
Went changi village makan .
Homed after that .
Plans for the month :
- Jogging .
- Save money , present for father .
- Study hard , try to be attentive in class :D
- Meetup with sweetheart , superlady .
- Get back my pink phone soon .
- Meetup with my father , kinda miss him .
- Hope mummy allows me to put angkong ):
- Cut down on ciggs , shao yi dian fen yan also . ( Except to closed ones )
I have thought through alot of things today & just now .
I dont know who to trust & what to say sometimes .
But who knows , in front of you . You may be very close .
Behind you , backstab you like nobody does .
Alright , can say that no one really understands me .
& i thought that during this one year , i was really unfillal to my father .
He cared so much for me , but i felt unappreciated . & keep thinking he's a bad guy .
He may not be a good husband , but he's a good father .
I know he cares alot for me . But i dislike him for keep invading to my privacy .
All i can say is i still love my father as much as before . & i reallyreally misses him alot .
His birthday's coming up .
I really appreciate to people who truly cares for me .
But seriously i cant think of who .
Lit tat bro , jeffrey kor , chelsea sist has been really good to me .
I thank them for that , really (L)
Although , we not really that often go out tgt , but our bro & sisterly love still remains .
Friends come & go .
We cant control , but only treasure them now .
I dont want anymore enemies seriously .
I rather be back friends .
But to some , thats no way ok .
Forgive & forget is the word .
Alright , i really love blogging sometimes .
Jotted down all my feelings . Feeling better .
Talking to lit tat bro now . Heh . I maybe finding one person x.x
Shou you yi dian yang liao (:
Byebye people :D Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment