Monday, July 20, 2009

Reply tags time ♥ .!

Michelle: Hi sweetheart, passed by
!.♥ Cheryl - Sweet-sweet-sweetheart :D Cheerup kay ! ^^

(: : Maintain *
(: : Yea . Ignore he/she luh . Dont stoop to he/she level Mantain the charm in you ^^ .
!.♥ Cheryl - Nah nope , haha . May i know who're you btw ./ :D

Yongxin Wongyimi,: Hellohello :B I agree with your boys can't be trusted thing :B
!.♥ Cheryl - Hi sist <3

Peimin: Relink! (:
!.♥ Cheryl - Okay bangbangtang :D

BEE: Valentine! (:
!.♥ Cheryl - Hi-hi-hi valentine (:

xiaoda: sister!!!! update leh!
!.♥ Cheryl - I updated , my dear brother :B

ben.: Cheryl!!! so long nvr meet already, find one day come out and meet??
!.♥ Cheryl - Okok :D

Joey: Cheryl! chill lah ^^ haha
!.♥ Cheryl - Laughs , okok :D

Lynn: mei, relink!
!.♥ Cheryl - Suresure , jie (:

WENWEN ; : Stupid mark lee , dun come & spam yeahs , dirtdirt all over (:
!.♥ Cheryl - LOL.

xiaoavril: tag in my blog pls hahaha tc
!.♥ Cheryl - Kay , link ?

{♥} Yuni :D : supergirl forget me le uh ? bo link me D:
!.♥ Cheryl - Linked you supergirl :B

Nichelle: I didnt knw Mark Lee so no life. Zzz hahhaha. Cheryl mahjong again leh! :X So go around spamming n acting like a fool. Cheryl dont waste time on such ppl. :] Lol sia Mark lee come spam u? He must be too many pimple n too ugly then no show to shoot right.
!.♥ Cheryl - Wtf loh . Thanks nichelle :D

Jerelyn , (L) : Hello , passby . Nice bloggeh ~
!.♥ Cheryl - Yours too ^^ Link me up pretty ?

Michelle: Hi sweetheart, passed by. rotting, didnt go sch today. Mark lee dont make me know who you are -.- arbo i sumpa i let u see ur dick crawl on th floor -'-
!.♥ Cheryl -Relax my dear <3

Siyun: Yeah I know him. Since P3 I think. Haha. Saw you before too.
!.♥ Cheryl - Oh. me saw you before too .

xiaoda: Oi, dun dirty my sister pofile la hor. wuji anytime east view sec outside look for me.
!.♥ Cheryl - Wah brother , fierce ka . Joker sia you X: :D

Pictures later on ? Currently using another com .
Fucked up shanta . I want my 5800 back , you dog .
I wished you read my blog .
& i love the song er que yi . (Editing..)

No comments: