Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anyone wants mahjong ? :)

Comment me instead everyone , thankyouverymuch !
Tagboard removed due to some dogs .

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Link me :)
http://forever-lovely.blogspot.com

Vinetta said...

Bangbangtang, she's just a pathetic dog, don't care so much.

To X.girl or X.girl's cousin:
One word to you, CHILDISH. Don't do dogs' actions lah eh. If you dare, add her on msn and talk then. Tag tag tag like one mad dog. Please, get some life. Tyvm.

Michelle said...

swtheart! I can tag@ Ai ling's blog alr, thanks anw. And dont care the xgirl or her whatever ppl lah. immature kids who never grow up :) Missssyou, meet soon c:

JΣRΣLYИ PH☮ΣBΣ LΔI said...

Bestfriend ^^

Cheryl's 连嘉慧 said...

Reply to your first lady :
Linked you up :)

Reply to Peimin :
Okay, just call her add me on msn luhs . She so ehsai mah , comment me lohs. Pcb .

Reply to Michelle :
Hello swrtheart! Goodgood :) Haha. Yeah, meetup soon. Luvyou!
Reply to Jerelyn :
Hiiiii bestifriend :)

Veronica said...

Hohohohoho! luvyou sis (: LOL! anyway i wanna majong, hands are itchy~

Vinetta said...

Too bad lei, I don't think she dares to add you. She add you that time, then say lo, I want to see what will she say. ^^

Cheryl's 连嘉慧 said...

To Veronica sissy :
Ahahahaha,! Me too, not only you :) I think mum also! Lol. Luvyou!

To peimin bbt :
Me settled everything alr, by talking nicely. No more thing alr yah ! O: