Just changed my blog link to this. Done with my blog like finally.
I cant get to sleep, and have been waking up in the night when i sleep too early. :@
My eyes are still swollen for the 5/6th day already, thanks to the freaking doctor 'advice' which is nothing. Im going to fishing with my dearest on thursday. Hope it wont be a futile trip.
Coughing has been ever worse than before as it already started like one month ago. Im exhausted ttm sometimes. I dont know how to explain why too. And whats up with all the backstabbing? cheryl wakeup cheryl wakeup. You wouldnt want to be like her, ended up with no friends. One, two true friends are enough already though. But still, i feel that im very 'fake' sometimes. Seeing their faces make me feel worse. How now? Teach me, anyone will do. I wouldnt want to lose veronica and zining, as they both were the ones guiding me all along and treat me the best. I wouldnt want to lose contact with them. And we'll keep in contact for sure right siss(es)? Surfing net for awhile more and to school Bye.

1 comment:
Hey mei, was wondering if you still remember me? o:
Link me up aye! :)
Post a Comment