Wednesday, November 3, 2010

guysarealljerks

Yours truly. ♥

 She wore this dress 10 yrs ago, she still managed to fit it in. Good work mummy! ♥
 My ke ai de didi. ♥


 Best auntie who gave me the right advices.


 Hey love. ♥



Behind all the pictures i posted there's a memory over there. I blog so that when i growup there's always the memory of my dear friend & what i was like.

I wasted my time going to court today, & it was being postponed to the 10th. Sorry im suchaletdown mum & dad.

Working everyday, do you know how tiring it is. I can barely breathe. I miss home, how i wish i could stay home everyday. Home's still the best. ♥ And the travelling back home time's arnd 2 hours. Srsly faint. After work, i would meetup with my random friends & meet them for dinner at times. Earning $$ is all i can think off now.

VLXY misses me. ♥

Club. Drink. Prawning. Sentosa. Cycling. & so on's up. Weet.

No comments: